Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Welcome - About Us - About the Big Adventure


Welcome - to my new blogsite. My wife (Julie) and I are cycling from Paris to Scotland from 1 June 2007, and we want you to be able to keep up with us as we journey. Hopefully, you will be able to drop your own messages of encouragement. The journey covers about 60 days, and will complete a journey of some 3,500k's. We leave Charles De Gaulle airport on Saturday 2 June 2007, and hope to arrive in Stirling Scotland on Saturday 21 July 2007, having also completed the "Lands End to John O'Groats" the long way.

This is a great adventure for us, and we trust you can enjoy something of the challenge with us. We have planned this for quite some time. It is not a charity ride - simply a well deserved holiday together, and I hope to make enough notes along the way to see if there is a book in it in the end.

Hop on board, and you'll cover the ground with us. I'll do my best to describe what we see, and articultae our experiences so it makes you feel like you are actually doing it with us.

With kind regards.......kelvin

3 comments:

Anthony said...

I can't wait to see what you have been up to on your trip, and I am sure you can't wait to start!

God bless.

Nesan said...

Hi Kelvin,

Awesome! Good on you buddy, it will be great to be able to track your progress through Europe.

Blessings mate.

Anonymous said...

Great work Kel. Can't wait to read of your adventures on your trip.
Blessings and love!